Memoirs

After leaving my office, I was walking down the street to the nearest tube station. Suddenly I heard someone calling, "Hi".......
I looked back....though I was not alone in the street........a few more people also looked back with me.
From a distance.......I could see a lady, standing in the front of a Chinese Restaurant and beckoning me.
It was Amisha.......it took me only a few seconds to recognize her......though I met her after a good ten years.
I rushed to her, she was alone.......for the first few seconds we are just looking at each other......speechless.
At last I broke the silence.....saying, "Let's get into the restaurant first".
Sitting at a corner.....facing each other.....she asked, "How are you ?"
Memories of my college days came rushing in. We mused upon our fun days.

*****************************************************************
Now I don't want to bore you more with minute details of the meeting............since it lasted for one and half hour.
After reaching home........I discovered that I forgot to take her cell no or the present address.
My first reaction was........how could I be so careless !!!
Maybe we will meet again after another 10 years.......or more.......or never in my life.
How could I let her go so easily from my life !!!
But friends.....you know.....after a few days when I looked back at the whole affair I didn't have any repentance.
What of it......if I wouldn't have a chance to meet her again.........I am lucky enough to meet her even for once in my life.............since our separation.
Let that be a treasured memory for the rest of my life.