Best site to buy books online in india

Do you love reading? I do. I read 2-3 books every week and its growing. But what I don't like reading ebooks. I don't want to stress my eyes anymore. Reading books is my passtime, not my profession. I usually buy books online since it makes me comfortable.

Recently in India, online book stores are doing well. So I gave it a try and voila, the book I purchased online last year delivered within next two days at my home free of cost. What could I get more. Sitting at home, browsing millions of books, purchasing at bargain price (some of them are even at 50% off), fast and secured payment which saves time and a lot of money too.

There are many bookstores selling books online in India. Its hard to say which one is the best. But I always prefer Flipkart. I am telling you why...

1. It contains thousands of best selling books from all over the world.

2. The site is easy to use, navigation is quick, simple layout, fast loading, and browsing is fun.

3. Searching is quite fun, literally, fast and easy to locate what I need most.

4. Fast and secure mode of payment options, you can use netbanking account, debit card or credit card, obviously. Also you can even pay by cash on delivery.

5. Fastest delivery, staffs are cordial and always eager to help you 24 hrs, 7days.

But I suggest you to ask your friends and neighbours too, their opinions are also important.