Autel MaxiScan is a great, cheap and easy to use code reader for auto enthusiasts. Its portable, light weight and economic. Autel MaxiScan supports all types of OBD2 protocols, including CAN. The code reader reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors and determines the MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lamp) status. Moreover it comes with a free software with over 7000 DTC definitions & is powered via detachable OBD2 cable.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Features.
1. Compatible to all OBD II compliant vehicles.
2. Supports multiple trouble code requests.
3. Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
4. Retrieves Vehicle Identification Number on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
5. Does't require any battery, which is a great save as well as mental peace.
6. Dimensions: 113-74-21(l-w-h) mm.
7. Weight - .027 kg.
Read all the reviews thoroughly of Autel MaxiScan before buying it.